Who we are
Isle Personalise It (www.islepersonaliseit.co.uk) is a site operated by and data controlled by Sophie Mawson as a sole trader. Our main trading address is Top Floor Offices, 46-48 High Street, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0DQ.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. Your details will not be passed onto any third party outside of Isle Personalise It unless obliged to by UK law.
We value your custom and the data we collect in the process. This data is stored safely on our server and the website is secured by HTTPS.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included as this can be accessed. All media uploaded to Isle Personalise It is treated with the same privacy as anything else you supply to us and it is held securing on our server.
Information submitted through a contact form on our website is stored on our server through our email system. It is not shared with any third parties.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Who we share your data with
All data is stored on our secure server in a MySQL database format. As previously mentioned, your information is shared with PayPal in order to fulfill an order.
How long we retain your data
We will keep your data for an undetermined period of time, unless you request for it to be removed.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this siteyou can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This can be done at https://www.islepersonaliseit.co.uk/gdpr-request-personal-data/.
Your contact information
We will only use your contact information for the purposes of fulfilling an order, or contacting you regarding your order. We will contact you in accordance to the consent given when supplying the information held.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Isle Personalise It is now SSL secure.